Thursday, June 10, 2010

MEET THE CRAZY ART MATES


our new friend


SARAH SAWAH making out with LOSER
(nad named it loser)


ME making out with loser


CURIOUSITY KILLED THE NETTE


SYAI RARA


NAD!


serenading the mannequin


(ebe's mannequin photo is with nette)


Perhaps I should talk about the more positive side of life :)

Despite our (extremely) hectic schedule for art - which is basically school from morning till night on mondays to fridays, morning till evening on saturdays - some hilarious and interesting stuff have been happening lately.

FIRST AND FOREMOST - I'm learning how to play the guitar! More or less able to play qing2 tian1 and collide (first few bars) with the help from nette and syai :D Its becoming really addictive so I'll probably spend my free time in the art room learning how to play it now. Thanks to peixuan who lent it to me in the first place, though I only started to play it 2 days (or was it 3?) ago.

MY FINGERTIPS HURT A HELL LOT.



The rest consists of me embarrassing myself, bickering with Sarah, practically ROFL-ing with the art mates, funny miss k & us moments etc. For memories' sake, here are a few things we did:


I stared at miss kwa with the omg seriously?! face when she told us she was going to the gym and would only be back later. Which led her to say "Yes Emma? what's with that stupid face?" and I gave "uhh, HUH what did you say just now??" as an answer cause I wanted to confirm if it was really the GYM. The stupid part was when Sarah thought she left and went "HAHA OMG EMMA WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING JUST NOW?!" ... the moment miss k walked back into the room.

Miss K thinks I'm a greedy pig again cause syai went "YES EMMA HAS THAT FACE THAT SAYS SHE WANTS IT BADLY" when miss k asked if we wanted anything from old chang kee.

*I was taking damn long to decide what to order from kfc*
Miss K:
"quiiiickkkkkkkk"
Me:
"okayyyy should I have mash potato or coleslaw?!"
Miss K:
"Just have both, since you say coleslaw is healthy and mashed potato satisfies your craving right? Quick I'm hungry!"
Me:
"okayyy shall order now"
Miss K
(to linette): "no don't let her order she'll take damn long!"

*sarah and I bickering*
Me: I want to peeeeellll
Sarah: Noooo don't want lehhhhh
Me: but I want to peeelllll
Sarah: I said I don't wanttttt
Miss K: (gives omg what are you childish girls doing?! face) You can ONLY peel it when you're very sure!)
Sarah & I (looking at each other) HAHAHHAH

SARAH IS SCARED OF MY BLOODY HOLE. HAHAHAH.

CURIOSITY KILLS THE NETTE. hyde. hahahah. She thinks the chicken rice uncle looks like hyde (the hair, yes HAHA) I didn't post the picture of her grabbing the mannequin's boobs but she seems to enjoy doing that, as much as she enjoys thinking of hyde. No she can't control herself HAHA.




I'll end here for tonight. Light and short post :D

No comments: